graduatenoun [C]uk /ˈɡrædʒ.u.ət/ us /ˈɡrædʒ.u.ət/
- We would prefer to fill the post with a recent graduate.
- A graduate of law and economics from Moscow State University, he had spent his life in academia.
- At present the organization has to rely on young, inexperienced graduates.
- Geography graduates are literate and numerate and have very good IT skills.
- There are numerous opportunities for young graduates.
graduateverbuk /ˈɡrædʒ.u.eɪt/ us /ˈɡrædʒ.u.eɪt/
graduate verb (EDUCATION)
graduate verb (PROGRESS)