guerrillanoun [C](also guerilla) uk /ɡəˈrɪl.ə/ us /ɡəˈrɪl.ə/
- The former guerrilla leader has become the pivot on which the country's emerging political stability revolves .
- Planes bombed the guerrilla positions yesterday in an attempt to flush out snipers from underground tunnels.
- The army don't want to become engaged in guerrilla warfare.
- Even as the funeral took place, guerrillas hidden nearby let off a fresh volley of machine-gun fire.
- Invading troops met with obstinate resistance by guerrilla forces.
guerrillaadjectiveuk /ɡəˈrɪl.ə/ us /ɡəˈrɪl.ə/
- alternative lifestyle
- be marked out as sth idiom
- be one in a million idiom
- be one of a kind idiom
- larger than life idiom