hand sth aroundUK also hand round
— phrasal verb with hand uk /hænd/ us /hænd/ verb [ T ]
- Could you hand these worksheets around, please? There should be enough for everyone.
- He handed round a plate of tiny sandwiches, daintily arranged in rings.
- We children used to enjoy handing around the food at parties.
- The teacher handed around a clipboard and asked us all to write our names on the sheet.
- He didn't hand the chocolates around, he just sat and ate them himself!
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas