happilyadverbuk /ˈhæp.əl.i/ us /ˈhæp.əl.i/
happily adverb (PLEASED)
- There she sat, happily chomping her breakfast.
- She married young and settled happily into domesticity.
- After nine years in Cambridge, Susannah and Guy moved to Watlington, where they lived happily ever after.
- We've been happily married for five years.
- They'll quite happily squander a whole year's savings on two weeks in the sun.
- (as) pleased as Punch idiom
- be as high as a kite idiom
- be dancing in the streets idiom
- be floating on air idiom
- be full of the joys of spring idiom
- be in seventh heaven idiom
- jump for joy idiom
- look/feel like a million dollars idiom
- loved up
- made up
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
happily adverb (LUCKY)