harvestnoun [C or U]uk /ˈhɑː.vɪst/ us /ˈhɑːr-/
- With the harvest finished, I was able to relax with an easy mind/conscience.
- The drought has made farmers anxious about the harvest.
- How many extra hands will we need to help with the harvest?
- The long hot summer has led to a record harvest this year.
- This year's harvest was one of the most successful since the record crop of 1985.
harvestverb [I or T]uk /ˈhɑː.vɪst/ us /ˈhɑːr-/
harvest verb [I or T] (CROPS)
harvest verb [I or T] (BODY PARTS)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: