hauntverb [ T ]uk /hɔːnt/ us /hɑːnt/
haunt verb [ T ] (REPEATEDLY TROUBLE)
- Memories of the semifinal defeat haunted him for the rest of his career.
- His experiences in the prison camp continued to haunt him.
- She was haunted by memories of her unhappy childhood.
- The novel tells the story of a soldier haunted by the events of the war.
- The experience of failure continues to haunt him.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: