heart attacknoun [ C ]uk /ˈhɑːt əˌtæk/ us /ˈhɑːrt əˌtæk/
- He collapsed and died of a heart attack.
- Since my heart attack, I've cut fatty foods out altogether.
- He has suffered a mild heart attack - nothing too serious.
- The doctor has told him to slow down or he'll have a heart attack.
- A heart attack is caused by the blood vessels that supply the blood to the heart muscle getting blocked.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- acquired agammaglobulinemia
- agnogenic myeloid metaplasia
- blood poisoning
- deep vein thrombosis
- Ebstein's anomaly
- economy-class syndrome
- Eisenmenger syndrome
- patent ductus arteriosus
- pediatric thrombocytopenia
- peripheral vascular disease
- POEMS syndrome