historynounuk /ˈhɪs.tər.i/ us /ˈhɪs.t̬ɚ.i/
history noun (PAST EVENTS)
- Our guide told us a lot about the history of the castle.
- He is the author of two books on French history.
- Throughout history, people have been intrigued by the question of whether there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.
- The fall of the Berlin Wall marked the dawn of a new era in European history.
- He knows a lot about the history of this area, so he is often asked to speak at local clubs and societies.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
history noun (PARTICULAR RECORD)