holdernoun [ C ]uk /ˈhəʊl.dər/ us /ˈhoʊl.dɚ/
holder noun [ C ] (CONTAINER)
a toothbrush holder
a cigarette holder
- The contender faces a world championship fight against the title holder.
- The 100 metres was won by the world record holder.
- The franchise holder pays an annual fee for the franchise.
- He's the current holder of the Commonwealth record.
- Children under 15 are admitted for free when accompanied by a ticket holder.
holder noun [ C ] (OWNER)
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas