homenounuk /həʊm/ us /hoʊm/
home noun (HOUSE/APARTMENT)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
home noun (ORIGIN)
- Her home is the east of France.
- After you've gained some experience teaching abroad you can come home and get a job.
- The advertising campaign will try to hammer home the message that excessive drinking is a health risk.
- She is riding the fastest horse and is certain to romp home.
- When one engine stopped, we had to turn round and fly home.
home noun (COUNTRY)
- Their performance was nothing to write home about.
- Thousands of people turned out to welcome the England team home.
- I stayed in Montreal for two weeks then flew home.
- The team playing at home had a big advantage.
- The diplomats have been sent home because their embassy has become a nest of spies and espionage.
homeadjective [before noun]uk /həʊm/ us /hoʊm/
home adjective [before noun] (RELATING TO HOME)
home adjective [before noun] (COUNTRY)
home adjective [before noun] (SPORTS)