hurdlenounuk /ˈhɜː.dəl/ us /ˈhɝː.dəl/
hurdle noun (FENCE)
- There are still a few technical hurdles to be surmounted before the product can be put on sale to the public.
- Getting planning permission for the building was only the first hurdle.
- She overcame many hurdles to get to where she is today.
- He knew that many hurdles stood between him and success.
- We've overcome all the major hurdles.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
hurdle noun (PROBLEM)
- a (heavy) cross to bear idiom
- a bitter pill (to swallow) idiom
- a hard/tough nut to crack idiom
- hot potato
- the chill wind of sth idiom
- the hard way idiom
- the rub idiom
- the sharp end
- thorn in your flesh/side idiom