ignoreverb [T]uk /ɪɡˈnɔːr/ us /-ˈnɔːr/
- The management's decision to ignore the safety warnings demonstrated a remarkable lapse of judgment.
- I didn't ignore her intentionally - I just didn't recognize her.
- They feel angry that their complaints were ignored.
- Many people feel that the prime minister spends too much time on foreign trips and is ignoring domestic problems.
- Most shops are ignoring the government's edict against Sunday trading.
- beneath the/sb's radar idiom
- block sth out
- brush sth off
- bury/have your head in the sand idiom
- look straight/right through sb idiom
- lost in the shuffle idiom
- step on sb
- sweep sth aside
- there's none so deaf as those who will not hear idiom