improveverb [ I or T ]uk /ɪmˈpruːv/ us /ɪmˈpruːv/
- Some athletes take drugs to improve their performance.
- This wine will improve with age.
- Studies suggest that regular intake of the vitamin significantly improves brain function.
- My quality of life has improved tremendously since I moved to the country.
- Compare some recent work with your older stuff and you'll see how much you've improved.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: