improvementnoun [ C or U ]uk /ɪmˈpruːv.mənt/ us /ɪmˈpruːv.mənt/
- There's been a definite improvement in your English since you arrived.
- Billy's work at school has shown signs of improvement this year.
- Local parents successfully campaigned for safety improvements at the playground.
- The report suggests that there has only been a marginal improvement in women's pay over the past few years.
- The improvement in sales figures had a beneficial effect on the company as a whole.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas