initiateverb [T]uk us /ɪˈnɪʃ.i.eɪt/
initiate verb [T] (START)
- Hague initiated a series of reforms of the Conservative Party.
- Some of the orders are initiated directly on the trading floor.
- The council initiates its own studies and carries out research at the request of private organizations.
- He is credited with initiating several new literary forms.
- The Commission has power to initiate legislation.
initiate verb [T] (TEACH)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: