insidenounuk /ɪnˈsaɪd/ us /ɪnˈsaɪd/
- The inside of the house is in good condition, but externally it's in need of repair.
- The door bolts on the inside.
- There's a lovely soft furry lining on the inside of this jacket.
- I can't send her a birthday card that has a rude message printed on the inside.
- The inside of the shed was absolutely covered in cobwebs.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
insideadverb, preposition, adjectiveuk /ɪnˈsaɪd/ us /ɪnˈsaɪd/
- Lakisha sat inside, in fear of her life, until the police came.
- The front door was open so she walked inside and called out, "Hello! Is there anybody in?"
- If the weather's bad, we'll have to hold the party inside.
- Wipe your feet on the mat before you come inside.
- Her curiosity got the better of her and she opened the door and peeped inside.