intellectualadjectiveuk /ˌɪn.təlˈek.tʃu.əl/ us /ˌɪn.t̬əlˈek.tʃu.əl/
- His approach to acting is visceral rather than intellectual.
- While she was at home looking after her children, she felt deprived of intellectual stimulation.
- Her arguments lacked intellectual rigour.
- His writing has been dismissed as mere intellectual posturing.
- Throughout her marriage she never considered her husband as her intellectual equal.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: