involveverb [ T not continuous ]uk /ɪnˈvɒlv/ us /ɪnˈvɑːlv/
- The new mayor is keen to involve the local community in his plans for the city.
- They said that the job would involve travelling to Paris.
- She was very involved with sports at college, and her studies suffered.
- Her job involves filing and other general office work.
- The test involves simple calculations, such as addition and subtraction.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: