keynoun [C]uk /kiː/ us /kiː/
key noun [C] (LOCK)
key noun [C] (PART)
key noun [C] (MUSICAL NOTES)
key noun [C] (SYMBOLS)
key noun [C] (ANSWERS)
keyadjectiveuk /kiː/ us /kiː/
- I think there is one key fact that you have overlooked.
- The key witness for the prosecution was offered police protection after she received death threats.
- The control of inflation is a key component of the government's economic policy.
- Delegation of responsibility is a key part of a manager's job.
- The economy is regarded as the key factor which will determine the outcome of the general election.