known as sth
make sth known
- There is no known cure for this disease .
- Allegations that Mr Dwight was receiving money from known criminals have caused a scandal.
- His family are known gangsters.
- Known drug dealers are operating in the area.
- They are known to the authorities for playing truant.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- blended learning
- bone up
- brain training
- cut your political, professional, etc. teeth idiom
- gen up
- hear tell (of) idiom
- know better (than sb) idiom
- know sth like the back of your hand idiom
- know which side your bread is buttered (on) idiom
- pick sth up
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: