lanenoun [C]uk us /leɪn/
lane noun [C] (ROAD)
- Turn left where the lane meets the main road.
- The cottage is situated in the middle of a wood at the end of a narrow potholed lane.
- The youths scuffled with the policeman, then escaped down the lane.
- He climbed onto his horse and set off at a relaxed trot down the lane.
- We were trotting along the lane when a car suddenly appeared from nowhere and almost made me fall off my pony.
lane noun [C] (STRIP)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: