leadershipnoun [ U ]uk /ˈliː.də.ʃɪp/ us /ˈliː.dɚ.ʃɪp/
- The contest for deputy leadership of the party is gathering speed.
- The country's leadership is in crisis.
- The country is crying out for a change in leadership.
- His detractors claim that his fierce temper makes him unsuitable for party leadership.
- The fight for the leadership gave a fascinating insight into the group's dynamics.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: