a dog licence
a driving licence (US driver's license)
a TV licence
- I've always had a clean driving licence.
- They're coming down heavily on people for not paying their licence fees.
- He was copped for driving without a licence last week.
- He's got a couple of endorsements on his licence already.
- It would appear (that) nobody on board the aircraft actually had a licence to fly it.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: