linknoun [C]uk /lɪŋk/ us /lɪŋk/
link noun [C] (CONNECTION)
- This research confirms the link between aggression and alcohol.
- The police have found no evidence of a terrorist link with the murder.
- There is a direct link between smoking and lung cancer.
- Strong trading links exist between us and many South American countries.
- Despite living in different countries, the two families have maintained close links.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
link noun [C] (CHAIN)