livingadjectiveuk /ˈlɪv.ɪŋ/ us /ˈlɪv.ɪŋ/
living adjective (HAVING LIFE)
living adjective (CONTINUING)
livingnounuk /ˈlɪv.ɪŋ/ us /ˈlɪv.ɪŋ/
living noun (MONEY)
- You can't expect to earn a living from your painting.
- Most artists find it almost impossible to make a living from art alone.
- He managed to eke out a living one summer by selling drinks on a beach.
- They made a living hustling stolen goods on the streets.
- How do you make a living as a painter?
living noun (WAY OF LIFE)
living noun (PEOPLE)