— phrasal verb with look uk /lʊk/ us /lʊk/ verb
- When I look back, I'm filled with sadness.
- He looked back on his time as president with pride.
- One day we'll look back on this and laugh.
- When you look back on this in a year or two, it won't seem so bad.
- Looking back, I admit I didn't always do the right thing.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- a blast from the past idiom
- be engraved on sb's memory/mind idiom
- be etched on/in sb's memory idiom
- be your epitaph idiom
- jog sb's memory idiom
- let's see idiom
- ring a bell idiom
- stamped on sb's memory idiom
- stick in sb's mind/head/memory idiom
- take sb back