lostadjectiveuk /lɒst/ us /lɑːst/
lost adjective (PLACE UNKNOWN)
- Stick to the main roads and you won't get lost.
- When you got lost in the forest you must have been very frightened.
- He gazed pensively at the glass in front of him, lost in thought.
- My letter must have got lost in the post.
- After three days lost in the mountains, all the climbers arrived home safe and sound.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
lost adjective (CONFUSED)
- attention span
- be good, and if you can't be good, be careful idiom
- be on (your) guard idiom
- handle/treat sb with kid gloves idiom
- hang on/upon sth
- have a care idiom
- have/keep your ear to the ground idiom
- the/a glare of sth idiom
- tread carefully/gently/lightly idiom
- walk on eggs/eggshells idiom
lost adjective (ATTENTION)