lucknoun [ U ]uk /lʌk/ us /lʌk/
- With a bit of luck, we should be back in time for dinner.
- As she waited to go into the exam, he squeezed her hand and wished her good luck.
- He hasn't been having much luck recently.
- I'm sorry to hear that you failed your driving test. Better luck next time, eh!
- Are the company's current difficulties a result of bad luck or bad judgment?
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- as luck would have it idiom
- be the luck of the draw idiom
- more by accident than design idiom
- more by luck than judgment idiom
- one in a million idiom
- postcode lottery
- pot luck
- stumble into sth
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: