"I'm going to Japan." "Lucky you!"
He's lucky that he wasn't fired.
It sounds as if you had a lucky escape (= by good chance you were able to avoid something dangerous or unpleasant).
- The front passengers were lucky to survive the accident.
- Some lucky person will win more than $1 000 000 in the competition.
- The youth of today don't know how lucky they are.
- We were very lucky with the weather for our village barbecue.
- My horoscope said I was going to be lucky in love this month.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas