They have a massive house.
- The steel industry is coddled by trade protection and massive subsidies.
- Meanwhile, the massive aerial bombardment/bombing of military targets continued unabated.
- The fortifications of the castle were massive and impenetrable.
- Freakish weather conditions have caused massive traffic hold-ups in the area.
- Only massive changes in government policies will prevent the peso going into free fall .
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
adverb uk /ˈmæs.ɪv.li/ us /ˈmæs.ɪv.li/
noun [ U ] uk /ˈmæs.ɪv.nəs/ us /ˈmæs.ɪv.nəs/