mendverb [ T ]uk /mend/ us /mend/
- A man's coming to mend the boiler this afternoon.
- I thought I could mend the radio myself, but I've had to admit defeat.
- Never try to mend a broken machine without disconnecting it from the electricity supply.
- He wants me to mend his shirt for him, but I'm not going to!
- He can mend anything - he's so good with his hands.
mendnoun [ C ]uk /mend/ us /mend/
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: