mereadjective [before noun]uk /mɪər/ us /mɪr/
- It took a mere five minutes for the world champion to dispose of his opponent.
- His tumultuous triumph five years ago now seems a mere footnote in history.
- The committee is a mere appendage of the council and has no power of its own.
- She had that indefinable something that went beyond mere sex appeal.
- A thousand pounds is a mere bagatelle to him.
- The mere possibility of a tax increase was enough to enrage him.
- Is it really possible that the mere presence of certain actors can doom a TV show?
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: