"Whose bag is this?" "It's mine."
minenoun [ C ]uk /maɪn/ us /maɪn/
mine noun [ C ] (HOLE)
a mine shaft
- The minister maintained that the mines were uneconomic and would have to be closed.
- The nuclear waste is encased in concrete before being sent for storage in disused mines.
- He had worked in the diamond mines of South Africa.
- All the mines in this area were closed down in the 80's.
- The government was severely criticized for its decision to close the mines.
mine noun [ C ] (BOMB)
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas