mixverbuk /mɪks/ us /mɪks/
mix verb (COMBINE)
mix verb (BE WITH PEOPLE)
mix verb (RECORD MUSIC)
mixnounuk /mɪks/ us /mɪks/
mix noun (COMBINE)
- The earth's core is a hot, molten mix of iron and nickel.
- The factory's workforce reflects the ethnic mix from which it draws its labour.
- His choreography is described as 'a hybrid mix of mime and circus tricks'.
- Their music was a mix of old stuff and selections from the new album.
- The result was to further unbalance the monetary-fiscal policy mix and to push up the pound.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
mix noun (RECORD MUSIC)