A2 almost all:
at (the) most
make the most of sth
- Who's the most famous person you've ever interviewed on TV?
- This chemical is found in most weed killers.
- I like most vegetables but not cabbage.
- She's the most popular teacher in school.
- Disney's latest production looks likely to be their most successful ever.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
MostWe use the quantifier most to talk about quantities, amounts and degree. We can use it with a noun (as a determiner) or without a noun (as a pronoun). We can also use it with adjectives and adverbs to form the superlative. …
The mostThe most is the superlative form of many, much. We use the most with different classes of words. …