Mr Jones/Mr David Jones
We're looking for a Mr (= a man called) George Smith.
It's an honour to have you here today, Mr President.
- Mr Richardson resigned as chairman in 1986.
- He's down on the list as 'Mr Blake Curtis', but you'd better change that to 'Dr Blake Curtis', please.
- Mr Chamberlain, the science teacher, demonstrated how to use the equipment.
- I always used to call my boss Mr Lewis, but now he says I should call him Bob.
- I think the man at the corner shop is called Mr Lynch, but I'm not sure.
- Have you met Mr Kennedy?