mystery noun (STRANGE/UNKNOWN THING)
- They never cleared up the mystery of the missing money.
- He was a man of mystery - erased from the history books.
- I'm afraid it's a fathomless mystery.
- There was a feel of mystery about the place.
- Why anyone buys music with such insipid lyrics is a mystery.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- a chicken and egg situation idiom
- all of a doodah idiom
- all over the place idiom
- at sea idiom
- not know what hit you idiom
- not know where/which way to turn idiom
- not know whether to laugh or cry idiom
- not know whether you are coming or going idiom