negotiate verb (DISCUSS)
I'm negotiating for a new contract.
- Despite the deep antipathies between them, the two sides have managed to negotiate an agreement.
- The government's official line has always been to refuse to negotiate with terrorists.
- The police negotiated with the gunman through an intermediary.
- We need someone who is practised at negotiating business deals.
- He spent ages negotiating for a pay increase, only to resign from his job soon after he'd received it.
negotiate verb (MANAGE TO DO)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: