nodetermineruk /nəʊ/ us /noʊ/
- I see no reason for us to depart from our usual practice.
- I certainly have no desire to have children.
- The opposition party have been in such disorder for so long that they pose no real threat to the present government.
- I can see no useful purpose in continuing this conversation.
- She repeated that she had no intention of standing for president.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
noadverbuk /nəʊ/ us /noʊ/
no adverb (NEGATIVE ANSWER)
no adverb (NOT)
- He's in no condition to drive home.
- It's an issue we'll have to confront at some point, no matter how unpleasant it is.
- She could no longer contain her anger and shouted at him uncontrollably.
- Now aged 42, he is no longer considered a serious contender for the title.
- His work is no longer protected by copyright.
nonoun [C]uk /nəʊ/ us /noʊ/ (plural noes)