- A great deal has been achieved, most notably free elections.
- A number of members were notably absent from the meeting.
- Some countries, notably France and Japan, have large nuclear power generating capacities.
- Warhol's subjects included celebrities, notably movie stars Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe.
- Superman inspired the creation of other comic book heroes, notably Captain Marvel and Batman.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: