nursenoun [C]uk /nɜːs/ us /nɝːs/
- The door opened and a nurse came into the room.
- The nurse bandaged my sprained ankle to keep the swelling down.
- Some hospitals are so shorthanded that nurses and doctors are having to work 20-hour shifts.
- She gave a wince as the nurse put the needle in.
- The nurse will take your blood pressure in a moment.
nurseverb [T]uk /nɜːs/ us /nɝːs/
nurse verb [T] (TAKE CARE OF)
nurse verb [T] (FEEL EMOTION)
- almost/nearly die of sth idiom
- be a martyr to sth idiom
- be a victim of your own success idiom
- be devoured by sth idiom
- get the short end of the stick idiom
- get/have your fingers burned idiom
- go through sth
- ups and downs
nurse verb [T] (HOLD)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: