odd adjective (STRANGE)
Her father was an odd man.
What an odd thing to say.
It's odd that no one's seen him.
- I had a very odd dream about you last night.
- I find him really odd - I can't figure him out at all.
- Doesn't it strike you as rather odd that he never talks about his family?
- Something in the cupboard smells odd.
- It's odd that she should think I would want to see her again.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
odd adjective (NOT OFTEN)
- There may be the odd flurry of snow over the hills tonight.
- I used to do a lot of sport, but now I just play the odd game of tennis.
- I spent the afternoon pottering around the garden doing a few odd jobs.
- It was a beautiful day, with just the odd patch of cloud in the sky.
- Only the odd passing car disturbed the silence.