ofprepositionuk weak /əv/ strong /ɒv/ us /əv/ /ɑːv/
of preposition (POSSESSION)
of preposition (AMOUNT)
of preposition (CONTAINING)
of preposition (POSITION)
of preposition (TYPICAL)
of preposition (DAYS)
of preposition (MADE OF)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
of preposition (WITH ADJECTIVES/VERBS)
of preposition (JUDGMENT)
of preposition (RELATING TO)
of preposition (THAT IS/ARE)
of preposition (DONE TO)
- (your) every move idiom
- act/do sth on your own responsibility idiom
- be up to sth idiom
- get around to sth
- give yourself over/up to sth
- go about sth
- go about your business idiom
- go through with sth
- talk the talk idiom
- up to
of preposition (FELT BY)
- To the delight of the supporters, the team equalized in the last minute.
- The joy of the new parents was obvious to everyone.
- The company's results confirmed the confidence of the board.
- The singer fell off stage, much to the amusement of the crowd.
- The teacher had earned the respect of the class.
- almost/nearly die of sth idiom
- be a martyr to sth idiom
- be a victim of your own success idiom
- be devoured by sth idiom
- get the short end of the stick idiom
- get/have your fingers burned idiom
- go through sth
- ups and downs
of preposition (THROUGH)
of preposition (COMPARING)
of preposition (TIME)
of preposition (SEPARATE FROM)
- The firm is within a week of going bankrupt.
- Does she live within walking distance of her parents?
- The game was much enlivened when both teams scored within five minutes of each other.
- The city was within range of the enemy missiles.
- I came within an inch of losing my life on the rocks below.
- (in) the middle of nowhere idiom
- all/the four corners of the world/earth idiom
- as far as the eye can/could see idiom
- light years away idiom
- the back of beyond idiom
- you're getting colder idiom
of preposition (LOSS)
of preposition (DURING)