offencenoun(US offense) uk /əˈfens/ us /əˈfens/
offence noun (CRIME)
- The soldier received a dishonourable discharge for a disciplinary offence.
- It's an offence to park on double yellow lines.
- This was the defendant's third court appearance for the same offence.
- He has a long record of previous convictions for similar offences.
- She was yesterday bailed for three weeks on drink-driving offences.
offence noun (UPSET FEELINGS)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: