OKexclamation(also okay) uk /ˌəʊˈkeɪ/ us /ˌoʊˈkeɪ/
OK exclamation (AGREEING)
OK exclamation (UNDERSTAND)
OK exclamation (ACTION)
OK exclamation (PAUSE)
OKadjective(also okay) uk /ˌəʊˈkeɪ/ us /ˌoʊˈkeɪ/ informal
OK adjective (AGREED)
- "Well okay, perhaps I was a little hard on her, " he conceded.
- "Are you sure it's okay for me to use your mother's car?" "Positive."
- Don't rock the boat until the negotiations are finished, okay!
- "We'll be at your house at round about nine o'clock, okay?"
- I'd like to run through a few points with you, if that's okay.
OK adjective (ACCEPTABLE)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
OKadverb(also okay) uk /ˌəʊˈkeɪ/ us /ˌoʊˈkeɪ/ informal
OKverb [T](present tense OK's, present participle OK'ing, past tense and past participle OK'd) (also okay (present tense okays, present participle okaying, past tense and past participle okayed)) uk /ˌəʊˈkeɪ/ us /ˌoʊˈkeɪ/ informal
OKnounuk /ˌəʊˈkeɪ/ us /ˌoʊˈkeɪ/
OK noun (PERMISSION)