› → each other
- After 12 hours at her word processor, the words began to run into one another.
- They are highly suspicious of one another.
- The two countries went to war with one another over oil prices.
- After a couple of years together, we realized we weren't suited to one another and decided to go our own ways.
- Factions previously at war with one another are now united against the common enemy.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
Each other, one anotherWe use each other and one another to show that each person in a group of two or more people does something to the others. There is very little difference between each other and one another and we can normally use them in the same places. Each other is more common than one another: …