operatornoun [C]uk /ˈɒp.ər.eɪ.tər/ us /ˈɑː.pə.reɪ.t̬ɚ/
- We rationalized the production system so that one operator could control all three machines.
- The tour operator will arrange transport and plan your itinerary.
- Radar operators plotted the course of the incoming missile.
- At the twiddle of a knob the operators can focus on a tiny amount of airspace or scan the whole area.
- Beach operators do not have a legal obligation to provide against injury or drowning.
- (your) every move idiom
- act/do sth on your own responsibility idiom
- be up to sth idiom
- get around to sth
- give yourself over/up to sth
- go about sth
- go about your business idiom
- go through with sth
- talk the talk idiom
- up to