ordinaryadjectiveuk /ˈɔː.dɪ.nə.ri/ us /ˈɔːr.dən.er-/
- Her paintings depict the lives of ordinary people in the last century.
- Movie theaters are harder to repurpose than ordinary stores in a shopping mall.
- She accused the government of trampling on the needs and rights of the ordinary citizen.
- At times, his performance verged on brilliance, but at others it was only ordinary.
- My job's been downgraded to that of ordinary editor.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: