outsideadjective, adverb, prepositionuk /ˌaʊtˈsaɪd/ /ˈaʊt.saɪd/ us /ˌaʊtˈsaɪd/ /ˈaʊt.saɪd/
outsideadverb, prepositionuk /ˌaʊtˈsaɪd/ us /ˌaʊtˈsaɪd/
- A large crowd of reporters collected outside the prime minister's house.
- He was shot dead outside his home.
- There was a curious-looking man standing outside.
- They're digging up the road outside to repair the electricity cables.
- There's a night safe outside the bank, so you can deposit money whenever you wish.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
outsidenoun [C usually singular]uk /ˌaʊtˈsaɪd/ /ˈaʊt.saɪd/ us /ˌaʊtˈsaɪd/ /ˈaʊt.saɪd/
outside noun [C usually singular] (OUTER PART)
outside noun [C usually singular] (LARGEST AMOUNT)