oweverb [ T ]uk /əʊ/ us /oʊ/
owe verb [ T ] (HAVE DEBTS)
[ + two objects ] I owe Janet $50.
- "As I recall, " he said with some irritation, "you still owe me £150."
- It's just struck me that I still owe you for the concert tickets.
- It'll be difficult to sort out how much each person owes.
- He'd better pay me back that money he owes me soon, or else.
- I owe you an apology - I'm afraid I forgot to send Amanda that report.
owe verb [ T ] (AS A RESULT)
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas